Monday 28 February 2011

Jolly Blog 2 - Working 'n' that

So for the last few days I've been doing a relief management at a pub in Fleet and thus I haven't posted anything. Nothing particularly interesting or exciting happened while I was there. I spent most of my time sat in the office looking at labour figures, budgets, forecasts and theoretical stock reductions. Oh, how I wish I didn't know what any of those words meant.

In spite of there being precious little to hold my interest, there were a few amusing people that worked there. I won't go into details about them here as I can't really convey all their idiosyncrasies and nuances in words alone. I'll do a vlog in the next couple of days and fill you in properly.

I was planning to film a vlog today as I drove home; unfortunately I was joined on my journey by one of my house-mates who was working in the same pub. He'd decided that he'd rather bogard a lift with me on Monday than pay for a train ticket on Sunday – a privilege I get to pay for in fuel as well as over an hour's worth of awkward cross-cultural silences.

With regards to this site there are a couple of things you should know:
1) I've changed the settings so that anyone can now leave comments without having to have an account etc.
2) I'm thinking about making all this stuff viewable by invitation only.  I'm not entirely comfortable knowing that anyone on the internet can view this blog.  I'll let you know what I decide.

Tonight, I think, I'll draw some more pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment